LBG SAS (hereinafter referred to as "LBG"), operating under the Aglaïa & Co brand, offers costume jewelery and accessories for sale on its website www.aglaiaco.com .
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, LBG collects personal data from users of its website.
LBG, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of personal data.
The client is informed that certain data must be collected by LBG in order to be able to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to communicate this data, LBG will not be able to perform its services.
1. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller, which collects the personal data and implements the data processing, is the company LBG par actions simplified with capital of €36,000, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Marseille under number 808 346 605 , whose registered office is located at 17 La Canebière in Marseille (13001), France.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
LBG is required to collect the personal data of users on the website www.aglaiaco.com.
The personal data likely to be collected are as follows:
- user account data: namely the data that the User provides when creating an account by completing the registration form (first name, last name, email address, password for connecting to the customer account) ;
- personal data of the user when the latter registers them in his customer account: date of birth, Instagram account identifier;
- transaction data: means the data that the user provides when making purchases information relating to orders made and returns such as his telephone number, address, email address and information relating to his means of payment;
- exchanges with customer service;
- data relating to navigation: refers to the data that the Publisher collects during the User's navigation on the Site and the Applications such as in particular the date, the time of the connection and/or navigation, the type of browser, the language of the browser, its IP address, location data and geolocation.
Data relating to means of payment (credit card number, expiry date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Stripe and Paypal.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated means, linked interests and context, to collect user data (interactions with features and profiling of online activity). This data is collected directly by these service providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, LBG is not responsible for the practices of such providers and third parties.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The Data collected in the context of the use of the application site or in the physical stores are processed in order to meet the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any data controller to be able to justify a legitimate basis for said processing. The regulations thus provide among the legal bases for processing:
- the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, such as a sales contract. Thus certain personal data of the customer are necessary to deliver the goods, manage the customer account and make returns;
- the respect of a legal obligation, in particular accounting by the conservation of invoices;
- the prior consent of the data subject;
- the legitimate interest of the data controller, while respecting the rights and freedoms of users. Thus, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
|Purposes of processing||Data usage|
|Management of orders and sales of products and provision of services; management of complaints, withdrawals and product returns||Use of data to provide products and services (shopping cart and orders; sale, return and refund of purchased products)|
|Carrying out transactions, in particular payment||Our payment providers (Stripe and Paypal) use the information relating to the means of payment when making payment for each order. This data can also be used for the prevention of fraud during the payment of the order and/or management of unpaid bills after order|
|Creation and management of the customer account||The personal data of a customer registered on the website is used (email address, password)|
|Deliveries of ordered products||Personal data (contact details, email address) are used to ensure deliveries|
|Administer the website and fight against fraud||Personal data (cookies) to update, enrich Our Website and to fight against internet fraud|
|After-sales service: exchanges with customer service||Personal data is used to interact with customers. As such, exchanges between customer service and the customer made by telephone or chat can be recorded in order to improve the quality of service. The customer can oppose it at any time|
|Send newsletters and privileged offers on the condition that the user ticks the box expressing his acceptance, provided for this purpose, when registering for the Services||Personal data is used to inform customers of our products and services and to personalize the products offered on social networks|
|Analyze visits to the website and their frequencies, audience measurements, studies, statistics, surveys (cookies) and improve the user experience on the website||Personal data is used to inform customers of our products and services and to personalize the products offered on social networks|
LBG does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
The user has the option of modifying his personal data and withdrawing his consent at any time by logging into his customer account.
4. PROVIDERS WITH ACCESS TO USERS' PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected is transmitted to LBG service providers, who may process on behalf of LBG (subcontractors) and/or their own account (data recipients).
The recipients of the data are:
- Stripe and Paypal, payment providers;
- Any police or administrative authority in the context of legal requisitions concerning the fight against fraud;
- Customs services and providers in the event of delivery abroad;
- Google Analytics, an audience measurement tool;
The recipients mentioned below may have access to the data collected for:
- Preparing, shipping orders and returning products;
- Improving the content of the site;
- Website technical maintenance and development operations, including entities that fulfill orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analytics, tags;
5. RIGHTS OF USERS ON THEIR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with articles 14 to 22 of regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the site www.aglaiaco.com has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access, rectification and deletion of the data collected;
- A right of opposition to the processing of his data;
- A right to restriction of processing;
- A right to the portability of the data collected;
- May formulate directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978;
Finally, if LBG detects a personal data breach likely to create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the users concerned as soon as possible.
The user can exercise all of these rights by logging into their customer area, by contacting customer service at email@example.com or by simple mail to LBG – 17 La Canebière – 13001 Marseille, France.
The user must attach proof of identity to his request.
In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response, the user may contact the supervisory authority of his country of residence, for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/.
6. DATA STORAGE DURATION
User data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set out herein, in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this respect, the data used for prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the closing of the user's account or the last contact of the prospect concerned. User data is erased when the retention periods expire. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the durations provided for the purposes of research, observation, and the prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as needed, the provision of this data to the judicial authority.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
7. SECURITY MEASURES FOR COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
As data controller, LBG undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent them from being altered, distorted or accessed by unauthorized third parties. .
LBG has concluded service contracts with partners benefiting from a certain expertise in the field of data protection.
Payment for purchases on the www.aglaiaco.com site is made either via Paypal or via the secure platform of our payment provider Stripe.
- Paypal (Europe) S.à.rl et Cie, is a Luxembourg partnership limited by shares, registered with the RCS of Luxembourg under number B118349, whose registered office is located at 22-24, Boulevard Royal – L-2449 Luxembourg. For any information, the Customer can consult the following website: https://www.paypal.com.
- Stripe Inc. is a company registered in San Francisco (USA), whose head office is located at 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. For any information, the Customer can consult the following website: https://www.stripe.com
LBG does not have access to customer payment data.
When browsing our website, information relating to the browsing of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded through files called "Cookies".
The cookie makes it possible to carry out a follow-up of the navigation or an analysis of the behavior of the user, and in particular:
- To measure the frequentation of our website as well as their content;
- To save information relating to the customer account when the user is connected to it;
- Save the shopping cart;
- To personalize the display of content accessible to the user;
The user can modify his preferences in terms of cookies, through the browser software used.
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS
LBG's official Facebook and Instagram accounts may allow users to post their content. The user is informed that the content published on these social networks can be seen by any third party, and that increased vigilance is required of users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, an address or any sensitive data. LBG is in no way liable for any damages caused by third parties due to or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
10. LINK TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The website may provide links to non-LBG sites, applications and services which may be operated by third party companies.
LBG is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third-party sites. The user should consult the personal data protection policies.
11. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
LBG's data protection officer or personal data manager ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force, and must in particular establish a register of personal data processing activities.
The User may contact the Data Protection Officer or Personal Data Manager of LBG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated January 28, 2020.