Gloria necklace composition
Plaquage certifié RJC
Made in France
This product is out of stock but will come back soon! Subscribe below. We will send you an email when this product will be back in stock.
Details & Composition
Composition of four necklaces with a necklace with a sun mesh chain, a necklace with a thick rectangle mesh chain with a round clasp, a cable chain necklace with thick round links and a necklace made up of a cable chain as well as 'a hammered crescent moon medal and a sun pierced by its rays. Stackable with other necklaces from our collections.
To ensure that the condition of your jewelry remains optimal, we invite you to read our maintenance advice: our maintenance advice .
- Metal: 3 micron gold plated on 18 carat brass
- Gloria necklace size: 40 cm
- Gloria necklace weight: 2 g
- Cara medal size: 37 + 5 cm
- Simone necklace weight: 5.6 g
- Cable chain size: 40 + 10 cm
- Serena necklace weight: 9.42 g
- Serena necklace size: 37 + 5cm
- Thales necklace size: 40 + 10 cm
Immerse yourself in the art of layering with our versatile and timeless jewelry compositions, proudly designed in France. Inspired by the refinement of French and contemporary fashion, each piece is an expression of style and sophistication. At AGLAIA, we believe that beauty lies in the details, and that is why we have created innovative and trendy jewelry combinations, which will go with all your looks.
Let our jewelry add a touch of style to all your occasions. Each jewelry composition plays with shapes and styles to bring movement and shine to your outfits. Our jewelry embodies precision, innovation and French artisanal know-how, a guarantee of the quality you deserve.
The gold-plated Gloria necklace composition is an original Aglaia creation. This combination of necklaces was designed, designed and manufactured in France in accordance with our ethical values.
- Origin of Gloria, Simone, Thalès brass: Germany and Italy
- Gloria Welding: Haute-Savoie
- Tackle Gloria, Simone, Thalès & Serena: Jura
- Simone Machining: Haute-Savoie
- Origin of Serena brass: Germany
- Serena chain and clasp: Germany
- Assembly and Welding Serena: Haute Savoie
- Creation: Marseille
- Order preparation: Marseille