Composition of Adèle necklaces
Plaquage certifié RJC
Made in France
Details & Composition
Composition of two necklaces, with a necklace decorated with small cultured pearls, and a cable chain necklace accompanied by an oval-shaped medal with irregular contours and a small heart motif, in gold plated. Stackable with other necklaces from our collections.
To ensure that the condition of your jewelry remains optimal, we invite you to read our maintenance advice: our maintenance advice .
- Metal: 3 micron gold plated on 18 carat brass
- Adèle necklace size: 38.5 cm
- Adèle pearl size: 3 x 4 mm
- Adèle necklace weight: 3 g
- Cara medal size: 1.5 x 1.2 cm
- Cara medal weight: 1.10 g
- Cable chain size: 40 + 10 cm
- Cable chain weight: 5.4 g
Immerse yourself in the art of layering with our versatile and timeless jewelry compositions, proudly designed in France. Inspired by the refinement of French and contemporary fashion, each piece is an expression of style and sophistication. At AGLAIA, we believe that beauty lies in the details, and that is why we have created innovative and trendy jewelry combinations, which will go with all your looks.
Let our jewelry add a touch of style to all your occasions. Each jewelry composition plays with shapes and styles to bring movement and shine to your outfits. Our jewelry embodies precision, innovation and French artisanal know-how, a guarantee of the quality you deserve.
The Adèle necklace composition in gold plated is an original Aglaia creation. This combination of necklaces was designed, designed and manufactured in France in accordance with our ethical values.
- Origin of Adèle & Cara brass: Germany & Italy
- Origin of Adèle stone: South East Asia
- Cara tackle: Jura
- Cara Machining: Haute Savoie
- Creation: Marseille
- Order preparation: Marseille