Avina necklace composition
Plaquage certifié RJC
Made in France
This product is out of stock but will come back soon! Subscribe below. We will send you an email when this product will be back in stock.
Details & Composition
Composition of three necklaces with a cable chain necklace with thick round links, a fine chain necklace with small square links, and a fine chain necklace with an openwork sunburst pendant with striated contours. Stackable with other necklaces from our collections.
To ensure that the condition of your jewelry remains optimal, we invite you to read our maintenance advice: our maintenance advice .
- Metal: 3 micron gold plated on 18 carat brass
- Livia necklace size: 37 + 5cm
- Livia necklace weight: 2.11 g
- Serena necklace size: 37 + 5 cm
- Serena necklace weight: 9.42 g
- Luminous medal necklace size: 40 + 10 cm
- Luminous medal necklace weight: 5.6 g
Immerse yourself in the art of layering with our versatile and timeless jewelry compositions, proudly designed in France. Inspired by the refinement of French and contemporary fashion, each piece is an expression of style and sophistication. At AGLAIA, we believe that beauty lies in the details, and that is why we have created innovative and trendy jewelry combinations, which will go with all your looks.
Let our jewelry add a touch of style to all your occasions. Each jewelry composition plays with shapes and styles to bring movement and shine to your outfits. Our jewelry embodies precision, innovation and French artisanal know-how, a guarantee of the quality you deserve.
The Avina gold-plated necklace composition is an original Aglaia creation. This combination of necklaces was designed, designed and manufactured in France in accordance with our ethical values.
- Origin of Livia & Lumineux brass: Germany and Italy
- Livia & Serena chain and clasp: Germany
- Livia wire drawing (rings): Ile de France
- Tackle Livia: Paris
- Livia assembly and welding: Lyon
- Origin of Serena brass: Germany
- Chain and clasp: Germany
- Assembly and Welding Serena: Haute Savoie
- Serena & Luminous Plating: Jura
- Luminous Medal Design: Haute Savoie
- Luminous chain assembly: Lyon
- Creation: Marseille
- Order preparation: Marseille