Baly necklace composition
Made in France
Details & Composition
Composition of three necklaces with a flat chain necklace, a fine chain necklace with intertwined striated sun links, and a thin cable chain necklace with a round medal with a hammered half crescent moon and its rays in solid silver. Stackable with other necklaces from our collections.
To ensure that the condition of your jewelry remains optimal, we invite you to read our maintenance advice: our maintenance advice .
- Metal: Solid 925 silver
- Sol collar size: 37 + 5 cm
- Sol collar weight: 2.32 g
- Vivienne necklace size: 40 + 6 cm
- Vivienne necklace weight: 6.36 g
- Baly necklace size: 40 + 10 cm
- Baly necklace weight: 4.90 g
- Baly medal size: 2 cm
Immerse yourself in the art of layering with our versatile and timeless jewelry compositions, proudly designed in France. Inspired by the refinement of French and contemporary fashion, each piece is an expression of style and sophistication. At AGLAIA, we believe that beauty lies in the details, and that is why we have created innovative and trendy jewelry combinations, which will go with all your looks.
Let our jewelry add a touch of style to all your occasions. Each jewelry composition plays with shapes and styles to bring movement and shine to your outfits. Our jewelry embodies precision, innovation and French artisanal know-how, a guarantee of the quality you deserve.
The Baly necklace composition in solid silver is an original Aglaia creation. This combination of necklaces was designed, designed and manufactured in France in accordance with our ethical values.
- Origin of Sol, Baly & Vivienne money: Italy
- Sol, Baly & Vivienne chain: 100% recycled silver
- Sol, Baly & Vivienne chain assembly: Lyon
- Baly Pendant Design: Haute Savoie
- Baly assembly: Marseille
- Wire drawing Vivienne: Oise
- Creation: Marseille
- Order preparation: Marseille